This store requires javascript to be enabled for some features to work correctly.

FAQs

Frequently asked questions

From the point of despatch, we anticipate a delivery time of 3-5 days. Please see delivery info for more detail.

Bronnley products contain no animal derived ingredients and are not tested on animals.

Bronnley products are paraben free and do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

All of our products are designed in the UK. 90% are also manufactured in the UK with the remaining 10% from our friends in Holland.

For orders placed on our website- Postage costs and customs restrictions, especially on the shipment of Eau De Toilettes and Colognes, make this too expensive to proceed with.

However we work with many distributors and retailers around the world that stock our products. To find out more please do get in touch and we would be happy to help. Contact us here.

In 2019 Bronnley changed their business model to focus solely on the manufacture of Soaps and Fragrance to align with our sustainable development strategy. All other products, including dusting powders/talcs/hand wash/shower gels/body lotions, were discontinued and have subsequently sold through. We have no plans to re-introduce these to our portfolio at this time.

This has allowed us to stop sourcing from far regions of the world that has questionable production ethics and cut down dramatically on our plastics. With the aim of going totally plastic free by 2024.